Last updated April 20, 2022
Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Sites includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number that you voluntarily give to us when you register to receive information about NEXTGEN TV. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however we will be unable to fulfill your request without adequate contact information.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Sites, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Sites to:
- Contact you regarding your request for information.
- Research you and/or your company’s eligibility to receive information from Pearl and execute agreements related to NEXTGEN TV.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Sites, and any associated mobile applications.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Sites.
- Notify you of updates to the Sites.
- Offer updates, new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Sites.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Sites.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may also partner with selected third-party vendors to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Sites through the use of first-party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the Sites, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. By accessing the Sites, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. You are encouraged to review their respective privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is potentially vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Options Regarding Your Information
You may at any time review, change, or delete the personal information in your user profile by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Upon your request to delete your personal information, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, some information may be retained in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, and/or comply with legal requirements.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
California Privacy Rights (CCPA)
California residents may request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
EU Privacy Rights (GDPR)
EU residents have the following data protection rights, and are each entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request provide you a copy of your personal data collected by us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Pearl TV, LLC
2001 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036